Friday 6 September 2013

Four things Friday

I don't know about you but my weeks get so hectic - filled with appointments, work shifts etc - that I stop appreciating the little things in life and only really realise them when they are gone. Perhaps because of the difficulties I have faced this year I am now more aware of this than ever and as a result have decided to record four things that make me smile every week on a Friday (four being my favourite number and Friday my favourite day).

So heres this weeks.


1. My recipe book from paper chase which contains all my personnel favourites and allows me to act out my inner Mary Berry in an evening

2. My favourite cereal (fruit and fibre boring I know) in a morning with the paper

3. The new American map hanging on my wall

4. Crawling into my onesie after work 

Whats made you smile this week? 





No comments:

Post a Comment