Monday 9 September 2013

Ask anyone who spends more than three minutes in my company and they will tell you that I am more obsessed with organisation than anyone they know. Take my recent job interview when armed with a folder and filo fax I managed to appear like the perfect stationary geek (sticky labels and all)

So as everyone prepares to go back to school - oh how nice not to have to join them- I thought I would share with you some of my favourite stationary items


This is perhaps the most important item I own - yes even more than my phone or laptop. My raspberry personal filo fax contains all the information and appointments I need to know - from my diary, addresses and contact info to ideas for recipes and library cards. Without this I am absolutely nothing.


Secondly is my new notebook from teNeues, complete with page numbers contents and boy lined and plain paper this really is the ultimate notebook for jotting down ideas when at home. 


 Finally it's my perfect moleskins (complete with apple sticker). I carry the red one in my pocket with me daily and use the black one,  which as you can see is considerably bigger, at home taking it with me only when I need the information inside.

So theres my most important items of stationary. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment