Monday 12 August 2013

10 things about me...




Welcome to Rebokeka, my next attempt on the blogging scene designed to record the day to day activity of my gap yah life! So to start off here are 10 things you may want to know about me.

1. I have a younger sister who is as different from me as "chalk and cheese" or so some people say

2. I love tidying (although this makes me sound like a bit of weirdo)

3. I love stationary, ditto last point

4. My favourite fruit is watermelon but I don't like watermelon flavoured foods (eg. jelly beans, gum etc)

5. If I'm going to do something I have to write it on a list first!

6. I love sending things in the post and wish I had a pen pal so I could do this all the time.

7. I always have painted nails

8. I love baking and watching the "Great British Bake off"

9. I live by the sea and love going on long coastal walks

10. I wish I did more exercise but I never really have the motivation!

So there are 10 facts about me. I hope you enjoyed them, maybe you could let me know about yourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment